Teamer Spotlight: Marlow Rowing Club Women’s Masters

The English rowing season is now upon us and it will be another busy one for the 33 members of Marlow Rowing Club Women’s Masters.

In the latest instalment of our Spotlight series, we caught up with Marlow’s Jenny Hargreaves on how Teamer helps her organise her members.

When did you first sign up for Teamer?

I have been using Teamer for many years as my netball team used it before I started rowing, the rowing squad were using it when I joined four years ago but we have increased usage over the last year as our squad has grown.

Why did you start using Teamer?

It is a quick and simple way to check who is available for training sessions and races. We run a separate ‘team’ for social events too.

How does Teamer help you and your team?

It helps with squad organisation as I can see who will be available in advance and crews can be put together ahead of sessions.

Why is Teamer better than texting/emailing/calling?

The line up for each event is clearly visible in one place and people can leave messages when not available.

Which elements of Teamer do you use the most?

Event availability.

What are your favourite aspects of using Teamer?

Saves times trawling through emails to see who is available and keeps information all in the same place.

Teamer is available to any sports team in the world and is 100% free. Sign your team up today!

Are you a Teamer user? If you want your team to be in the spotlight let us know – blog@teamer.net

Stewart Coggin on Linkedin
Stewart Coggin
Digital Marketing at Teamer
Stewart has worked in sports media since 2002, initially in journalism and now marketing. After four-and-a-half years on the official Premier League website, he switched to marketing in 2012 with sports coaching providers Green Star Media before moving into the world of 5-a-side football with PlayFootball. He now supports the marketing efforts at Teamer.

Join the discussion