Grassroots clubs to benefit from McDonald's kit scheme

Accredited clubs across four home nations in line to receive a new youth team kit from McDonald’s

McDonalds Kit Scheme - huddleGrassroots football clubs across the UK are in line to receive a new football kit as McDonald’s re-open their popular kit scheme for a third year.

Run in partnership with the four home nation football associations, the McDonald’s Accredited Club Kit Scheme is open to over 6,400 accredited clubs in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

The scheme offers grassroots clubs across the UK the chance to redeem a free team kit every year for the duration of the scheme, which is now in its third year of four, with the potential for over 72,000 brand new football kits to be distributed in 2016 alone.

Clubs must be accredited to their respective football association and have at least one youth team to qualify for the scheme. Eligible teams will be contacted by their FA directly with a redemption code and new kits can be ordered via the McDonald’s website in time for the new grassroots football season.

The McDonald’s Accredited Club Kit Scheme is part of the restaurant’s ongoing 13-year community partnership with the four home nation FAs.

The programme focuses on supporting accredited grassroots clubs to help raise the standards of grassroots football across the UK through better safety, better advice, better coaching for better coaches, better kit, better support and better recognition for volunteers.

To find out more or order your club’s kit – code required – visit the McDonald’s football website.

This article appeared in The Clubhouse – the monthly newsletter from Club Website. To get the best grassroots news, offers and competitions straight to your inbox every month, sign up today!

Dan Pope on LinkedinDan Pope on Twitter
Dan Pope
Writer at Teamer
Freelance writer, editor and copywriter, with a passion for grassroots sport. A right back turned football writer, Dan is the former editor of Club Website and has been lucky enough to work in the field of grassroots and community sport for the last 10 years.

Take the hassle out of organising your sports team with Teamer. Organise, communicate and take payments.

11 Comments

1. Thomas ferris on March 23, 2016 at 3:26 pm

Corby hellenic u7’s for September would love to be able to qualify to get a new kit from McDonald’s

2. john terrington on March 23, 2016 at 3:29 pm

would this offer apply to nottscounty academy as we have teams from 5 to 16

3. Dawn roberts on March 23, 2016 at 7:38 pm

Fantastic offer for clubs.

4. laura on March 24, 2016 at 7:40 am

Can you tell how Thanet Colts Fc can apply for the free Mcdonald kit as we need a code

Thank you

5. Marco Dos Santos on March 24, 2016 at 10:15 am

Would be amazing to get a McDonalds’s for AFC Vernon Whites U9 ( Nottingham )

Fantastic from McDonalds’s 🙂

6. S Billingsley on March 25, 2016 at 7:42 am

I would like to try and apply for a new kit from McDonald’s,how do I go about doing it.

7. Jane on March 29, 2016 at 2:11 pm

I haven’t received the code yet, how do I get one?

8. Jason Mcelroy on March 31, 2016 at 7:23 pm

Fantastic offer

9. Jason Mcelroy on March 31, 2016 at 7:23 pm

Great offer

10. paul(pelicAN JUNIORS on April 1, 2016 at 7:26 am

HI,WELL DONE MCDONALDS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,HOW DO I MANAGE TO APPLY FOR THE HELP WITH THE NEW KIT PLEASE

11. chris simpson on April 6, 2016 at 7:35 am

Any help with adult leagues would be grateful

Join the discussion