Limited number of places available for clubs to join Genesis Sports’ PUMA Kit Partner programme
Genesis Sports are looking for clubs to become a PUMA Partner Club - providing numerous benefits, including generous discounts on PUMA kit and team-wear.
Places are filling up fast, so if you want to kit your team out like the pros and save money on kit & team-wear while you're at it, then read on.
About PUMA Partner Clubs
* Joining is easy - there are no messy contract forms or agreements to sign
* The PUMA Partner Clubs scheme gives your club the opportunity to save £££s whilst ensuring your teams and players look, feel and play like the pros
* You'll get your own online club account, making managing your kit easy - from placing orders to tracking deliveries
* You'll have 24/7 access to Genesis Sports' PUMA Club Rewards - with signed pro player boots, shirts or VIP match-day hospitality giving your club a great opportunity to raise funds
* 25% off PUMA standard retail prices, plus an extra 10% off every purchase
* Free delivery on all orders over £95
* Get £1,000-worth of free PUMA kit, football equipment or training wear for every £10,000 you spend - an additional 10% discount
* Every purchase earns PUMA Rewards points – get free football equipment, signed shirts, player boots or VIP hospitality through Genesis Sports' pro club network
* Rewards membership is free, plus you'll get 250 points free when you sign up
* Your club will also get access to other exclusive offers for PUMA partners
Interested in becoming a PUMA Partner Club? Visit genesissports.co.uk to find out more.
Here are some clubs who have already benefitted from Genesis Sports' PUMA Partners program...
Egerton FC are a grassroots football club based in Knutsford, Cheshire. They have over 30 teams and provide football for adults and children - male and female - of all abilities.
Egerton became Genesis Sports' first PUMA partner club in 2015. Since then, the club has placed over 50 orders online using their own unique account page.
Tom O'Donnell, Club Chairman of Egerton FC, said: "With a large number of teams, managing our kit orders efficiently and ensuring our teams look the part is vital. And as a partner club, we raised £2,000 from our match day hospitality we received as part of the PUMA rewards program."
Cadishead Sports JFC
Formed in 1974, Cadishead Sports JFC compete in the Warrington Junior League, from their base at Rowson Drive Playing Fields in Manchester.
For the last 40 years, the club has provided football facilities for boys and girls from the surrounding areas of Irlam and Cadishead but, until signing up as PUMA Partner Club recently, were keen to improve the quality of their kit and the service they received from kit suppliers.
"It's fantastic that we now work with Genesis Sports and are able to wear PUMA kit and team-wear," said Cadishead's Stephen Kloc. "The standards have been raised even higher at the club and all the kids love playing in a top brand in PUMA."
Cadishead Sports JFC run more than 20 teams, including the Under-8s, who are pictured below in their new PUMA kit.