With the start of the football season fast approaching, many clubs will still be looking to buy kit and training wear.
So this month, Genesis Sports have put together a football-kit-buying guide for grassroots football clubs and are giving away a free FIFA-approved, match-quality PUMA football to all clubs who purchase their first PUMA kit before 31 August.
To claim the FREE ball offer, simply enter ‘freefifaball’ at checkout when purchasing your kit at genesissports.co.uk. Terms and conditions apply*.
Here’s Genesis Sports’ handy guide to choosing the ideal kit supplier and a handy checklist of what to look for from a kit retailer:
How to choose your kit supplier:
Your kit is more than just the shirt, shorts and socks that differentiate you from the opposition; it is a reflection of your club’s identity. A kit built for style and performance not only signals your intent, but provides the confidence and comfort your players need to perform out on the pitch.
Choosing the perfect kit supplier is essential. Indeed, buying kit is quite often a club’s biggest expenditure. Through decades in the industry working with many amateur and professional clubs, Genesis Sports know what is important to kit managers and club officials when dealing with kit suppliers: quality, reliability and fast delivery.
But are you struggling to find the right supplier for you? Here’s a handy kit supplier checklist to help:
Kit supplier checklist:
When choosing your kit supplier, you need to be sure they’re able to meet your every need. This handy checklist can help make it easier for you to decide:
* Are they experienced in providing a quality service?
* What are their lead times for delivery? It is essential to know this up front to avoid any delays further down the line
* Who do they supply? It is always good to know (or even ask) another local club about their experiences with a kit supplier
* Do they have experience of kitting out both amateur and top level pro teams?
* Do they allow you to customise your own kit based on a wide choice of styles?
* Are they flexible with their designs?
* Is their website easy to use, ensuring simplicity when placing your order, pricing your items and checking stock availability?
* Are staff on hand to help you with your order?
* Do they have access to kit manufactured by leading football brands?
* Are they able to handle everything in-house, ensuring quality throughout the buying process?
* Do they provide bulk offers or discounts, enabling you to get everything you need at once (kit, training wear, balls, and so on)?
* Do they offer loyalty incentives for rewarding big or loyal spenders?
By working through the checklist and ticking off what a supplier is and isn’t able to provide, you can quickly work out whether or not a current or prospective supplier is right for you.
In addition, you should think about the factors that are most important to you and your club. Be it quality, price, brand names or reliability, you should pick a supplier that not only meets your needs, but exceeds them.
Think Genesis Sports is the right supplier for you? Why not create your custom PUMA kit on their dedicated kit manager website today?
What’s more, if you place any order before 31 August, you get a FREE FIFA-approved match-quality football. Just enter ‘freefifaball’ at checkout.
* Offer T&Cs: Offer applies to first kit order only. Minimum spend £150. One ball per club. Offer expires 31 August 2015.