Since 2002 Genesis Sports has been the exclusive licensee supplying PUMA kit to pro teams in the UK and Ireland.
In 2015 they became PUMA’s main UK partner for supplying kit and training wear to amateur and non-league football teams.
Genesis Sports has been designing, manufacturing and customising football kit, teamwear and fanwear since 1995. They kit out more than 20 of the UK’s professional league football clubs, as well as amateur and grassroots clubs, schools, colleges and universities.
They’ve also invested in the latest facilities to make sure you get the best quality football kit, when you need it. From design to customisation, they handle everything in-house, so they can keep a tight control on quality and can give you a premier league service.
From April 2015 Genesis are launching a revolutionary new kit management website, allowing clubs to easily design, set up and order their PUMA kits online. Genesis will also be introducing a number of exciting new initiatives to support amateur and grassroots football clubs from April.
Order your kit from Genesis and you can expect:
* Simple ordering – with their intuitive website your first order’s easy, and your details are stored so re-ordering is even easier.
* Top service – you’ll get advice from experts who understand what all clubs need, from grassroots to professional level.
* Flexible designs – choose from a wide range of options and apply your club branding.
* Short lead times – handling everything in-house means they’re fully in control of your order, from manufacture to branding and on-time delivery.
* Great value – you’ll get first class PUMA products at a competitive price.
Why not check out the latest strips created by clubs using their Kit Manager?
Club Website has teamed up with Genesis Sports to give one lucky club over £1,000 worth of PUMA training wear! Visit our competitions page to enter.