Raise money for your football club when you do your Christmas shopping with Club Cashback
Players, coaches, parents and supporters can earn extra cash for their football club this Christmas with Club Cashback - the online shopping portal that puts money back into grassroots football.
With Christmas sales aplenty up for grabs today on Black Friday - the US-led shopping bonanza that has now reached the UK - what better time is there to do your Christmas shoppping and make some money for your football club while you're at it?
Club Cashback helps grassroots volunteers to raise much-needed funds for their club every time they shop online. With over 2,000 retailers to choose from, including some of the biggest high street brands, every purchase made via the Club Cashback platform earns the club a cashback reward of between 1-15% of the transaction value.
To get involved and make some money for your club, just visit cashback.footballfoundation.org.uk and follow the simple steps below.
Club Cashback is a scheme run in partnership between Club Website and the Football Foundation - the UK's largest sports charity. At a time when finances in the grassroots game have never been tighter, the scheme is designed to ensure the game's future sustainability by investing cash back where it is needed most - with the clubs themselves.
So get shopping and make some easy money for your club this Christmas!
Club Cashback - getting started
1. Visit cashback.footballfoundation.org.uk (see below)
2. Enter your team name in the search bar at the top of the page
3. Browse or search through over 2,000 retailers - including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Play.com, Argos and B&Q - or search by category
4. Once you've found the retailer you want, simply click on the website link
5. Shop online from here as normal, knowing that every purchase will help boost your club coffers!