If your football club needs some new training kit but doesn’t have a lot of money to spend, Kick It Out may be able to help.
Football’s equality and inclusion campaign has a selection of unused stock from previous Weeks of Action campaigns, including training vests, T-shirts, captain’s armbands and hats.
Now, with the new grassroots football season about to kick-off, they are making the kit available to amateur clubs and community groups at budget prices.
If you want to show your support to the campaign at a minimal financial outlay and kit your club out with some branded goods while you’re at it, then give Kick It Out a shout.
You can call them on 0207 253 0162 or email [email protected] to negotiate cost and discuss transportation. Available stock includes:
* One Game, One Community t-shirts (above)
* One Game, One Community beanie hats (left)
* Kick It Out captain’s armbands
* West Ham United FC One Game, One Community training vests
* One Game, One Community enamel badges
* One Game, One Community flags
Images courtesy of Kick It Out.