New season, new club website!

The build-up to a new football season always gets the excitement going but this pre-season is extra special with our brand new club website design now live and kicking!

This month has seen the launch of our latest club website design across our network of over 39,000 teams.

With a brand new layout, improved site navigation and full customisation for every club – including a new drag & drop layout for your website homepage and a choice of website headers, colours and backgrounds – the best free football website on the market just got even better!

The new design includes a load of cool features – like our brand new video gallery – to add to the new and improved versions of website essentials such as fixtures & results, club news, player profiles, squad stats, photo gallery and much more.

What’s more, the brand new platform that the site is built on means we can develop and add more cool stuff to the site over the season ahead in line with what you guys want!

See for yourself and get involved!

You can have a butchers at the new design on our demo website – Parkside FC – so have a good look around and see what’s new.

It’s the best free football website around so if your football club doesn’t already have a website – or if you’re just fed up of your old one and fancy something better – then why not sign up now!

>>> Click here to register for a FREE club website <<<

Registration takes just a couple of minutes and we’ll email you your unique club website address and login details, so you’ll be up and running in no time at all.

Getting started is a piece of cake but, if for any reason you need any assistance, our support team are always on hand to help out.

Dan Pope on LinkedinDan Pope on Twitter
Dan Pope
Writer at Teamer
Freelance writer, editor and copywriter, with a passion for grassroots sport. A right back turned football writer, Dan is the former editor of Club Website and has been lucky enough to work in the field of grassroots and community sport for the last 10 years.

Take the hassle out of organising your sports team with Teamer. Organise, communicate and take payments.

7 Comments

1. Jim Hogg, on July 29, 2011 at 10:19 pm

Having viewed the new web site I like it very much. I like the idea of different background colours available and it seems the new site will be much easier to use and up date. Such a lot has been improved I would be all night going through them. I feel you have to be congratulated on doing such a good job.
    Jim, Boynton Sports FC

2. Jim ORourke on July 30, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Our new club website for Thorplands Club 81 is in its infancy but viewing your new website has filled us with new and inspiring ideas on how to develop our site and make it more interesting.

We all want to grow and sustain football even when money is tight, but a good website is a great way to communicate a club’s availability and progress.

Club Website leads the way in wedbsite design where others are sure to follow. Well done.

3. John Leyden on August 5, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Hi,I’m standing in for our administrator ,couldyou tell me how to log on to the site for our team so as to update. rentoncraigandrofc.co.uk

4. Club Website on August 8, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Hi John

You can login to your website via the ‘Administrator Login’ link at the very bottom of your website.

For more information please see our Help pages:

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/news/help/login-logout/

Cheers
    The CW Team

5. vince cousins, on August 8, 2011 at 7:56 pm

WISH to keep teams results ect,from previous years, can anyone advise, thanks

6. Club Website on August 9, 2011 at 11:42 am

Hi Vince

Our Help pages provide a full guide on how to archive your season and reset the site for next season:

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/news/help/prepare-for-next-season/

Yours in football,
    The CW Team

7. Removal Company on August 15, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Good Design man you have done it awesome. The design and the lay out has a perfect combination. I have find it good tell me something about my design look at the site removalsmadeeasy.co.uk

Join the discussion