Enjoy a great day out at Grass Roots Football LIVE

Grass Roots Football LIVE logoGrass Roots Football LIVE is back at the NEC in Birmingham over the weekend of 4 – 6 June 2010.

It’s a great day out for teams of all ages and is guaranteed to help players, coaches and managers raise their game.

Check out www.grassrootsfootball.co.uk for information on what’s happening over all three days.

Spread over two halls and the size of three football pitches, Grass Roots Football LIVE includes:

•    An exhibition featuring everything a grass roots club or team could ever need from balls, socks and training equipment to 3rd generation pitches and floodlights

•    Three theatres including the Inside Soccer Boot Room where visitors get to hear some fantastic speakers and take part in some lively debates

•    The Errea Coaches Arena where a fantastic line-up of professional managers and coaches will share their knowledge and experience with those running teams at grass roots level

•    The Skills Zone where younger visitors have countless opportunities for top class coaching as well as plenty of fun features such as the cross bar challenge and a search for players with the hardest shot

The organisers have attracted another fantastic line-up of experienced coaches to pass on their knowledge of the game.

This year’s star turns include Steve Coppell, Aidy Boothroyd, Alan Curbishley, Ian Holloway, Graham Taylor, Iain Dowie, Peter Taylor and West Ham academy director Tony Carr.

So, make sure you put 4 – 6 June into your diary.  It’s an absolutely cracking day out for anyone involved in a club or team.

Tickets start at just £14 for adults and £9 for under 18’s.  And if you join the show’s online community at www.grassrootsfootball.co.uk/online you can still save 20% on these prices.

Dan Pope on LinkedinDan Pope on Twitter
Dan Pope
Writer at Teamer

Freelance writer, editor and copywriter, with a passion for grassroots sport. A right back turned football writer, Dan is the former editor of Club Website and has been lucky enough to work in the field of grassroots and community sport for the last 10 years.

Take the hassle out of organising your sports team with Teamer. Organise, communicate and take payments.

5 Comments

1. Raheem Kuye on March 26, 2010 at 6:21 am

We will like to participate in the Grassroot Football Live program come june.

Please advise us on the how and details.

Thank you

2. LLOYD MCCALLUM on March 28, 2010 at 6:34 pm

i would love to particpate in grassroot football live program as it is always nice to give back what you have learnt to the up and coming talent

3. shahz on March 30, 2010 at 5:48 pm

hi could you Please send me details for the Grassroot Football Live program in june .

Thank you

4. Lenzie Youth Club on April 9, 2010 at 11:11 am

does this ever come to a venue in Scotland

5. David Kreeger on April 26, 2010 at 6:03 pm

I like to play for a team and i am interested in the academy can you send me information about joining up

Join the discussion